jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2013

Conversation time



Vamos a practicar For y Since en una conversación:


A: Hi! I haven't seen you in so long! What's up? Where are you going?

B: Hi! I’m on my way  to the Retiro Park. I love taking strolls there in the fall and I haven't gone for years.

A: Can I go with you? I love the smell of wet leaves and when they change color… I haven’t  gone since I was little. We always ate our snacks in the park after school.

B: Do you remember when we used to eat the Heather's pumpkin pie? It was my favorite!

A: Of course! It was so good! We could go make one. I've been wanting to make one for years! If you want, we could go to my house after the park,  I have Heather's recipe!

B: Great! We can go buy the ingredients at a store I know that has the freshest food. It's been open since 1950.

A: Sounds good. We’re going to have a wonderful afternoon.

B: I can’t wait to try the pumpkin pie! I’ve been wanting to make one for months but I don't know how to make it nor where to buy it!
A: Don't worry, I’ll teach you!




A: ¡Hola! ¡Cuánto tiempo! ¿Qué tal? ¿A dónde vas?

B: ¡Hola! Me voy al Parque Retiro. Me encanta el otoño para pasear. He estado sin ir durante dos años.

A: Oh ¿te puedo acompañar? Adoro el olor de las hojas mojadas, cómo cambian de color… No he ido desde que era pequeña. Siempre merendábamos en el parque cuando salíamos del colegio.

B: ¿Recuerdas cuando solíamos comer el pastel de calabaza de Heather? ¡Era mi favorito!

A: ¡Sí! Estaba muy bueno. ¿Podemos hacer uno? He estado aprendiendo a cocinar durante estos últimos años. Si quieres vamos a mi casa después del parque. Tengo la receta de Heather.

B: ¡Genial! ¿Vamos a comprar los ingredientes? Conozco una tienda que tiene la comida más fresca, lleva abierta desde 1950.

A: Suena bien. ¡Vamos a pasar una tarde estupenda!

B: Qué ganas de probar el pastel de calabaza. He estado queriendo hacerlo durante meses pero no he sabido cocinar ni dónde comprarlo.

A: ¡No te preocupes! ¡Yo te enseño!

STUDY MORE at EnglishHouse.TV !!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario